Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Much Delayed Post

Christmas is over now and since Megan was able to update I guess I should fulfill my duty and update as well.
Life in the Petry household is busy as usual and yet routine enough to keep everything sane. Inga is in the third grade and participates in Choir and Taikwando. Andrei is doing well improving his reading ability and pronunciation. Yelena is enjoying half-day Kindergarten with Alex and is excited about going to Hilton Head for Spring Break this year. Alex is excited to befriend a new student in his class this month and is going to be celebrating his 6th birthday in April. And I've really been enjoying the quality time spent in the mornings with Sammy and Elissa as Elissa begins to scoot along the floor and take steps as she holds on to the couch.

Since December I've gotten one sister married off and in May I will travel to London to see my Brother and Friend be married. Dan has been busy keeping up with teaching here at St. Peters and continuing his education at New St. Andrews in Moscow. 


Elissa was recently baptized and mom and Papasan were able to drive down and join us for her baptism. Thanks Mom, you mean so much to me and my whole family!


10 comments:

Jennifer Elizabeth said...

That's awesome, Annie!

Megan said...

So Dan teaches at St. Peters now?...

Annie Chase said...

doesn't he?

Megan said...

No, I believe she meant to write St. Stephen's.

Jennifer Elizabeth said...

Hmmm...it took Dan only a few moments to realize that someone ghost-wrote my blog for me (before he got to the St. Peter's part). It took him even less time to figure out who it was :)

Annie Chase said...

so this morning I found this odd but comforting sound running through my head. as I was on the computer I finally realized where the sound came from! it was Elissa's 3 tone rollercoaster like sound. oo-ee-oo.
lol.

Megan said...

Somebody else wrote it for you? Who? Oh wait, don't tell me: it was Inga!

Sam said...

Way to update Jennie. I'd almost given up hope. Not like I'm one to talk. Btw, in addition to being my Friend (but not a Quaker) Susie's also my girlfriend...

Kimmie said...

Hi Jennifer and Dan!

Wow, your family has grown. They are all incredibly beautiful/handsome. Your hearts must be so full.

Inga is blossoming into such a lovely young lady, seems like just yesterday we were all playing together. My time does fly.

bless you and enjoy all of your May!

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

Annie Chase said...

Sam, she meant that you are her brother and her friend. not that susie was just your friend.