Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Everyday Life

This is a mundane post. It is submitted under pressure from my siblings, who are demanding entertaining reading on sibling posts during the holidays. So I shall deliver, with an update on everything I can think of:

We went to Connecticut for Christmas. It was fun.

We went to Maine for after-Christmas funnery. It was fun.

We are still looking into purchasing an incredibly un-glamorous large vehicle for carting around our children. This is not fun. However, Sam's suggestion for a Dodge Sprinter was very helpful and looked like we might actually get out of the non-cool mode...except that I felt like a FedEx delivery boy whilst driving it. Overwhelmingly. So I think that is out.

We will be going to Russia (hopefully) in late January, like January 20. Maybe. We will then get to meet our (hopefully) soon-to-be son.

Grandmom is doing well.

My hair is growing. Most likely at the same rate it always has.
Well, that's about it. Oh, oh--and my children are currently taking a nap.






1 comment:

Sam said...

Hey, Jennie! I'm reading your blog!

I think it was Ben K, and not me, who suggested the Dodge Sprinter.

Playing Risk with Ben tonight in my swinging bachelor pad.