Tuesday, December 26, 2006

OK

After all of my protestations against Yuppie high-speed internet habits, I decided to change my mind. I made some telemarketer's day when she called and asked if I would sign on with Comcast's special deal for internet, and the next thing I know somebody is drilling a hole in the side of my house and my computer can do miraculous 21st-century-type things online. Which means that instead of taking two hours to order 4 presents online, it will probably now take 10 minutes. Wondrous! I immediately thought of my family and their constant pressure on me to reveal myself in front of everyone known and unknown, and this is where I changed my mind about having a blog. If it means staying connected, I will put the time (and embarrassment) in.

It will take me awhile to get used to this, bear with me--I'm going to keep it short for now.

No comments: